Friday, December 7, 2007

Amanda Baggs, Article on Fraud

I've been contacted by a journalist who wants to do an article on the fraud that it appears is being perpetrated by Amanda Baggs. There is a fair ammount of information indifferent places on this blog that, when put together, certainly indicates that fraud is a distinct possibility. I also have personal emails that different people have sent me with evidence that I have not put on the blog.

I'm not going to mention this journalists name or where his article might appear for now since Neuroinsane lunatics would be sure to contact him to try to deny the fraud.

I would like to ask that if anyone has more information showing evidence of fraud that they either put it in a comment here or email me at bettwice33@juno.com so I can forward it to this journalist. If the article comes together for him, he has promised to let me see it before publication and I will let everyone know where and when to find it.

No comments: