2nd Declaration of Independence, United States of America
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of this Country; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of Congress and Office of the President is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.
1. The People hereby terminate the employment of every elected and appointed official in our Federal Government with all monies and benefits due cancelled.
2. The People hereby seize control of all television networks broadcasting in the United States, to be used for the purpose of conducting honest campaigns and debates, with equal time free to all candidates to present themselves to the public. No candidate may be excluded for any reason. The amount of time seized from television networks will be later determined at the discretion of The People.
3. The People hereby seize control of the Federal Reserve Bank and all of its assets, cancel all debt allegedly owed to it and cancel all debt based on the counterfeit currency of the Federal Reserve since it’s unconstitutional inception. Congress shall now obey article 1, section 8 of the Constitution and shall be the sole issuer of all currency in the United States in perpetuity. All profits gained by the owners of the Federal Reserve are to be accounted for and seized under RICO law and redistributed equally to all citizens of the United States.
4. The People hereby cancel all foreclosures.
5. The People hereby ban imports of goods from Asia and other countries who manufacture goods at below our minimum wage.
6. The People hereby reinsert the original 13th amendment to the Constitution and number successive amendments accordingly. Thus, no member of the BAR will henceforth serve in any capacity in the government of the United States.
7. The People hereby ban all campaign contributions. No form of bribery will henceforth be permitted of any candidate or holder of public office. Neither Congress nor any other body shall subvert this with any legal nonsense. No Bribery of any sort will exist upon penalty to be decided by jury.
8. The People hereby revoke all laws and Presidential Executive Orders that violate the Constitution of the United States. A new Congress will have the task of sorting this out.
9. The People hereby declare all vacant housing units owned by any bank or government entity to be property of the People of the United States and to be distributed to victims of foreclosure and subsequently to all homeless people. Foreclosure victims whose home has not been reinhabited by any buyer may reclaim possession.
10. The People hereby ban the practice of injecting any form of mercury into people and animals with vaccines.
11. The People hereby ban the use of fluoride in drinking water.
12. The People hereby order instruction in all high schools on the history of the Rothschild family, the banking family who tried to enslave the United States via the Federal Reserve.
13. The People hereby order instruction in all high schools on “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion”, a plan written by the Rothschild family to enslave all of the inhabitants of Earth.
14. The People hereby establish that neither Congress, the president nor any government employee or entity shall keep secret anything from the People except military matters that could divulge operations resulting in harm to military personnel or loss of technology.
15. The People hereby demand full disclosure of “Tesla technology” to be used for free energy and other applications immediately.
16. The Treasury shall issue United States Notes to replace all Federal Reserve Notes and shall send every unemployed adult a weekly check, regardless of current status, for $300 until such time as full employment is returned to the People in the process of reestablishing our manufacturing capabilities that were shipped to other countries.
17. The People hereby order that terms for US Senator shall be reduced to four years and that no Senator may serve more than two terms. Let the Constitution be amended to reflect this order.
18. The People hereby order that no US Representative may serve more than two terms. Let the Constitution be amended to reflect this order.
19. The People hereby order that all elections be conducted with paper ballots to end machine tampering. Ballot counts to be verified by interested parties, not any appointed employees.
20. The People reaffirm that We rule ourselves in freedom. Enacting laws contrary to freedom shall be considered treason, punishable by death or as determined by a jury. Elected officials are servants to The People. It is the duty of every citizen to make sure they remember that.
21. Temporary officers shall be appointed from among signers of this Declaration to manage the affairs of government for a period not to exceed 120 days or until elections can be conducted to replace our current corrupt officials.
22. The People hereby abolish the electoral college.
(If you read this, liked it and signed it, please help make it happen. Put it on your Facebook page, your blog, forums you belong to and anyplace you can think of where people will see it. If you want to comment to me, please do it on the blog since I can not respond to any comments on the petition site. Thank you.)