Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dr Montero Cleared to Poison Every Baby in New Hampshire

Well, I tried. I reported Dr Montero's crime of lying to the whole State of New Hampshire about mercury in vaccines to every law enforcement authority I could find. They all think it's a big joke and none of them even want to hear the details. I tried the Attorney General, the Sheriff, the County Attorney and the State Police. I explained to each of these agencies that Dr Montero was causing pregnant women to shoot 200 times the dose of mercury that's allegedly safe for a fetus into themselves via the flu shot without knowing that the mercury was even in the vaccine. In my latest attempt at stopping this crime, I asked a state police detective if shooting mercury into a baby was a crime. He told me I needed a therapist and hung up on me. So, I guess this cop knew everything there was to know about mercury and I must've known nothing. And, you can't argue with one of these guys once they make up their mind. So, if you were fooled by Dr Montero into shooting mercury into yourself while pregnant and your baby was born with autism, that's just tough luck. It's legal for Dr Montero to lie to you.

4 comments:

Em said...

When/how did he lie? As someone interested in alternative and natural health, I am interested in the vaccine-autism debate. However, the VAST majority of vaccines are mercury (thimerosal) free. The only routine childhood vaccine that has thimerosal in it is the flu vaccine, which is optional for pretty much everyone at every age. For women and infants, the flu is a serious problem that can and does cause fatalities, especially in these age groups.

John Best said...

People like you are the reason MOntero gets away with this. You don't bother reading what I wrote and then you defend the medical industry. I don't feel like writing it again for you in a comment. Go read it.

Lisa J said...

I am very confused here. Your entire thing is that the flu vaccine causes autism? What about mothers who don't have the flu vaccine that still have autistic children? What about removing thimerosal from most childhood vaccines but autism rates continued to increase?

You've gone down the wrong path...

John Best said...

We'd have to have a discussion regarding the definition of autism. Removing mercury from most vaccines while adding aluminum also demands discussion.

My point here is that this doctor has hidden the fact that mercury is in the flu shot, thus exposing mothers to falsely believe the flu shot is safe for their baby.